Sound??

John Davis johnaldavis at optusnet.com.au
Sun Dec 5 12:43:05 MST 2004

So you guys are saying YDL4 is a bit lacking and you should try some
other OS? I will fiddle with this for a while until I can get my hands
on FC3 as my original intention, I only tried this as it was easy to
acquire and I thought my former problems with YDL3 were resolved, oh
well c'est la vie.
     Thanks anyway guys,
              John.