Change Yaboot Default?

Nathan Cashion ldsnately at mac.com
Mon Dec 6 17:59:57 MST 2004

I have installed YDL a few times on two different machines, but only
once did Anaconda give me the option to choose the default boot volume
(i.e. MacOS X, OS 9, or Linux), and what a convenience that was!  (I
hate having to hold down the option key and wait for it to search for
the boot-able disks)
Recently I installed YDL 4.0 and did not have the option to choose
which volume to set as the default.  I prefer OS X since I only play
around with Linux every once in a while, but the installation set the
default to Linux.
Any ideas how I can change that configuration?
Also, is there a specific package installation or disk partition method
I need to choose in Anaconda to have the option of choosing the boot
volume?

Thanks for your help, and remember, I am a very green,
yellowdog-newbie, so please, be as concise and clear and specific as
possible, especially when telling me about command-line stuff.

Nately
Pismo G3, iBook Clamshell