Best Development Platform for Linux

James Cass cassj at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 7 19:36:47 MST 2004

Clint -

I'm just wanting to know which LinuxPPC IDE most of you are using for
general development.  Do you use what comes with YDL4, like Glade, etc,
or do you go for something else outside of what comes with the YDL?  I
currently develop for MacOSX with Revolution (http://www.runrev.com)
and I'm beginning to learn Xcode.  Revolution is great and the code
works for MacOS9. MacoSX, Windows, and Linux for x86 but not PPC.  I'm
just looking for a general place to start LinuxPPC development.
Hopefully there's a cross-platform IDE where my code will run on PPC
and x86.  I know there's Eclipse, but I'm not really interested in Java
right now.

Thanks....James