Beige G3 all-in-one

rjgoos at ydl.net rjgoos at ydl.net
Tue Dec 21 09:00:49 MST 2004

I have a beige G3 all-in-one.  I tried to install YDL 3 on it a couple years
ago, but the installation program had weird distorted colors, and I couldn't
read the words on the installation screens.

Well, I gave the machine away, and now have the machine back.  I'm still
game to put YDL on it.  A couple questions:

1.  Regarding YDL 3...what the heck is up with this distorted screen thing
on the installation program?  Any way around that?

2.  Regarding YDL 4, does that work with a beige G3 all-in-one?  The YDL web
site doesn't say either way.

Thanks,

RJ