Missing characters in MySQL

Niels Riis Kristensen nrk at nrk-gruppen.dk
Wed Dec 22 07:07:02 MST 2004

I took a chance and tried the FULL danish install (takes a while!) and
that worked! AND the httpd.conf had all the languages listed. Thanks
for the input. I will now try and make a smaller installation, since
this is to be a dedicated server. Thanks for all your help!

Niels Riis Kristensen
(nrk at nrk-gruppen.dk)

NRK Group
- Electronic Music Engraving