Missing characters in MySQL

Niels Riis Kristensen nrk at nrk-gruppen.dk
Wed Dec 22 08:34:21 MST 2004

Hi

Seems I was a little too quick there. What happened was that I used a
browser FROM Linux to make a search on my Mac database, and that turned
out alright. I then copied the database to the linux mysql server and
tried it the other way around, that is FROM Mac TO Linux and the
problem was there again. When I tried to make the search FROM Linux TO
Linux, then I couldn't see the characters. Instead there was little
black squares.

I am beginning to give up now!

Niels Riis Kristensen
(nrk at nrk-gruppen.dk)