Various Questions

Don dtownhome at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 16 00:58:37 MST 2005

Greetings yellow doggers;

I just succeeded in installing yellow dog last week (on an iMac 350).  I
seem to remember having found a manual of some sort for it.  Alas I had a
hard drive crash (on my G3) a few weeks ago when in preparation for doing
the yd install.  Thus, the info I had is 'lost'.

1: Is there in fact a manual that I 'overlooked' on the hunt around the
yellow dog site?

2: Is there a way to tell the screens to dim ... not sleep but dim so
that it doesn't disturb sleeping people?  Screen savers just don't cut it.

3: When I installed, there was an OS 9 partition on the hard drive... yet
I do not know how to 'find it' now that linux has 'taken over'.

4: Where do I find modem info to put that machine online?

Thanks
Don