Install disk doesn't boot

Peter Danckwerts peter at tigerofthestripe.co.uk
Sun Jan 16 07:21:38 MST 2005

Could well be incompatible hardware. I installed YDL 4 onto my laptop
without trouble but it doesn't like my desktop G4 one little bit.

Peter Danckwerts
50 Albert Rd
Richmond
Surrey TW10 6DP

Tel. (Home): 020 8940 8087
peter at danckwerts.com
http://www.danckwerts.com

Now Out!: The Bibliomania or Book-Madness
by the Rev. Thomas Frognall Dibdin
'a usefully annotated edition' - Financial Times

see http://www.tigerofthestripe.co.uk