Yellowdog != Frankestein. Yellowdog doesn't come alive!

Krischan Keitsch keitsch at cs.tu-berlin.de
Sun Jan 23 04:34:32 MST 2005

Hello,

I came across the same problem with the version of pbbuttons that ships with
YDL4.0. [iBook g3 800MHz] Since there is no update available via yum I
compiled the latest version which I got from
http://pbbuttons.sourceforge.net/ .
The process of compilation is straight forward.

I also noticed that pbbuttons has some kind of a problem when an app such as
grip for example has access to the CD-ROM drive while initiating the sleep
mode. Same when "autorun" tries to access the drive.
Can anybody else confirm this?

Krischan

-