Problem installing on G5

Thomas Ferreira amishman at direcway.com
Thu Feb 10 13:02:50 MST 2005

I have posted this same question on the YDL forum Install section and
even visited the IRC channel but no one has any answers so I thought I
would join this list and see if anyone can help.

G5, Dual 2GHz , 1GB Memory, 22" Cinema Display, two hard drives, main
is the stock 160GB with OS X on it, 2nd is a new Western Digital 120GB
drive that I want to install YDL 4 on it.

CD iso downloaded fine and burned to CD fine, checksum checks out fine.

Boot from the #1 disc fine, I select my install, install starts and
lots of text goes on the screen, then hangs at /sbin/loader.  Will
never get past that.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks

Thomas