G3 Powerbook Walstreet 233 with Orinoco PCMCIA CARD

Rainer Gutkas rainer.gutkas at kstp.at
Fri Feb 18 11:28:56 MST 2005

Hello all!

On my look for a good operating system for a Wallstreet 233 I thought
about Linux and stumbled over YDL.
So the information I could find on the Web to install linux on a
Powerbook Wallstreet is pretty confusing. For PCMCIA support you need
this kernel for the next hardware part  the next one. To be honest I'm
not quite familiar with compiling kernels under linux. And the PCMCIA
Card I really need to work so I can use my wlan acess with my Orinoco
PCMCIA Card.
So my request is if somebody who got experience with installin YDL on a
Wallstreet can give me some hints so I can get the system up and runnig.

Thanks a lot in forth,

Rainer