yellowdog-newbie Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:46:48 MST 2005

ehh? i586/i686?

This is a mailing list for the YellowDog Linux distribtuon, which runs
on PowerPC. And only PowerPC. ix86 refers to versions of Intel
processors, not PowerPC.

PowerPC machines do often have HSF/HCF compatible modems, for these
you use a driver from Linuxant.

When you've confirmed you are running on a PPC and are using Linuxant
drivers, then we can probably help you

Cian