ot: tv show

rutledge.50 rutledge.50 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 3 12:46:15 MST 2005

Hi folks, this is way OT, but I am going crazy...
I have recently discovered the joy of surfing edonkey, and surfing
people's captures of television programs...
Seems dumb to use broadband just to watch more tv, but anyway...
There was a show (when Tech TV was good) that was about unsung hacker
heroes etcetera, and I have no idea what the title was.  I caught it a
couple of times, and it appears to have been dropped.  I thought it had
some word like "underground" or "hacker" or "nerd" or "geek" etcetera in
the title.
Video actually runs okay under xine on my 366 iBook :)
Anyway, if anyone has a clue, I'd appreciate it.  I have quite a library
of PPC/x86 Linux/BSD cd's, I'd mail somebody one or some...
Thanks,

Lincoln

PS - Anybody watch Tech TV in '99/2000, when the 3 hour news show rode
the dot com wave every midday, hosted by Erica whassername?  We want Leo
Laporte back!