YDL on the Apple Macintosh PowerPC 6500/275

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 12:50:30 MST 2005

I have YDL 3.0.1 running on a 6500/250 no problems whatsoever in
installing or updating.  I have maximum ram and a 64MB PCI ATI video
card.  I also recently upgraded the HD to 40Gb's.  There is a way to
install ydl 4.0, but I haven't had the time to try it.

Good luck and welcome to the club.

Norberto