Where is pico

Colin Ward cward1 at btconnect.com
Sat Mar 12 11:52:24 MST 2005

Thanks for the answers on pico. Yes, nano is not much different from pico.
Strange they pulled it though, I've been using ppc linux around 4 years and
it also seems to be a favourite. Of course I also use it on OSX/unix.
Thanks Clint, while I do have more than basic understanding of emacs and use
it quite often at work, I think its a little overkill for when you just want
to quickly edit just a few lines or add a few hash signs here and there.

Like I said in earlier posts, I haven't had a working YDL for a few months,
and that was 3.0.1. Mainly because my old dual usb 500 ibook only has a 10GB
drive, it was getting to small to use as a double boot machine as OSX and
YDL got bigger over the years. I have to have a working OSX system for work
on the ibook, and sadly my G4 sawtooth died.
I them purchased this B+W G3 while I decide what new mac to buy. I'm not
that impressed with the way things have developed. YDL now seems to have
more bugs than 3.0.1 did. I had everything working, sound,
airport/networking/modem, accelerated video, on both the ibook and G4. Hmmm,
I don't mind getting my hands dirty, just hate it when they tell you
everything works out of the box. Normal joe blogs who doesn't work with
puters for a living would have trouble setting up an older mac I'm sure.
Fanks for the pointers guys
Colin