YDL Installation onto Mac OS X (HFS+) partitioned Drive: YDL disk icon disappears, unmounted and unseen.

Ray astrochess at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 17 19:06:32 MST 2005

I think what happened is that your NVRAM was reset. To start up from
Linux:
1. Start up and hold the [option] key.
2. From the boot drives shown, select your Linux drive.
3. Click the right arrow button on the screen.
4. Welcome to Linux!

To mount the Linux hard drive in Mac OS X, install a piece of software
called Mac OS X Ext2 Filesystem
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ext2fsx/). Keep in mind, however, that
you will only be able to read and write things on that partition that
[insert your Mac OS X short user name here] has access to (ie, those
files that specifically allow your short user name to edit themselves).