Where is vacation?

Collin O'Neill coneill at pobox.com
Sat Mar 19 11:04:43 MST 2005

Well, I found and compiled the vacation program from its home page but
it doesn't appear to work properly with this configuration.  I might
have to tweak the configuration parameters.

On your suggestion, I checked out Procmail scripts and it appears it
would be a better solution to just use a script.  However, the default
forward files contain a procmail command to run "| /usr/bin/vacation"
regardless of wether or not it's present.  I have to find a way to
remove this command line automatically.

Off to the Procmail and Postfix lists....

Thanks for you help!