How do you update the headers of the system?

fclee at highstream.net fclee at highstream.net
Sat Mar 26 16:15:30 MST 2005

Apparently I don't have rpmbuild so I tried using YUM:
[ric at localhost ric]$ rbmbuild --help
bash: rbmbuild: command not found

[ric at localhost ric]$ yum list
Server: Yellow Dog Linux 4.0 Base
Error - /var/cache/yum/base/header.info cannot be found
Please ask your sysadmin to update the headers on this system.

[ric at localhost ric]$ yum check-update
Server: Yellow Dog Linux 4.0 Base
Error - /var/cache/yum/base/header.info cannot be found
Please ask your sysadmin to update the headers on this system.
So my next question:
1) How can I update the headers so that I can use YUM do get rpmbuild
downloaded?

Regards,

Ric.