can't install os x?

lacinda r xfurious_mindx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:58:04 MST 2005

Hi. i have successfully installed yellowdog 4.0 on a g4 powerbook.
Everything is working great, but i'd like to install mac os x on another
partition so i can use photoshop and use the dual-screen features of os x.
However, when i boot from the mac os x install cd, i get a circle with a
slash through it (like a no smoking sign, except without the smoking bit).
Anyone have words of wisdom?

Thanks,
Lacinda

-------
"nothing we can do can change the past, but everything we do changes the
future."
--ashleigh brilliant, writer/artist/pot-shots creator
http://www.cymry.org/~zag/       |     http://xfurious_mindx.livejournal.com