keyboardproblem on Imac DV 400Mhz

Michael Traynor mike at obliquepanic.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 04:10:09 MST 2005

Yes, I had some odd keyboard behaviour with my installation of an
older yellowdog (2.3) on a Umax. Strangely once I am in a graphical
environment the keys affected go back to their proper letters. An
easy solution? I've thought of sticking the new characters onto the
offending keys on the keyboard - or pulling the keys out and putting
them back into new places.

Michael