Upgrading 4.0.1

mckeeir mckeeir at nb.sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 16 17:26:26 MDT 2005

4.0.1 has been public for a little while now. IF you are upgrading from
4.0, just make yourself su in a terminal and 'yum update'
If you are using YDL, you will have to change the repository addresses
in your yum.conf file.
If this is the case, I'm sure anyone on here will be glad to give the
urls to you