Upgrading 4.0.1

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:29:12 MDT 2005

[apologies for top posting]

So you can 'yum update' & 'yum upgrade' your way to 4.0.1 from 4.0
without having to fiddle with the ISOs and/or do some pretty
convoluted song-and-dance (like taking 3.0.1 to 4.0 without doing a
"real" install)?

Are any changes required to the yum repositories (aside from perhaps
choosing a less busy repository so you can actually complete a d/l)?

Eric.