ydl no workie 8(

mckeeir mckeeir at nb.sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 20 09:45:14 MDT 2005

NO, regular ISO images should work just fine....very odd...have you
tried checking them with md5 to make sure they are complete and working?
I don't think there is a way to do it without using a boot disk....i'm
no expert though....i recommend asking the guys on the #yellowdog irc
channel on the freenode server.....they would know for sure

BTW, yes you should till be able to get 650 mb cds