ydlYellow Dog Linux 4.0.1 and imac g3

mckeeir mckeeir at nb.sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 21 15:28:21 MDT 2005

I have 4.0.1 installed on an imac g3 500 and it works great. A lot of
things that don't work just need tweaking. As far as sound goes, I am
using the OSS sound and all sound works perfectly. Permissions and root
work fine for me, but go with ubuntu if you like.

Just wanted you to know that someone else is running it on a g3 and
works great. The only problems I have is that KDE and sometimes gnome
are choppy, but hey, I don't like them anyway :)