Installation agony

Brogan Ross broganross at mac.com
Sun Apr 24 12:58:49 MDT 2005

I had the same problem installing YDL on my eMac.  Not on an external
but anywho.  The file that you want to get to in order to change the
refresh rate is in /etc/x11/ it'll either be XFree86.conf, or for some
reason mine is XF86Config.
I don't really know about the partitioning but I believe that you have
to use Disk Druid to partition the drive, not Disk Utility.  And I don't
know but I believe you have to use yaboot in order to dual boot YDL and
OS X.
Hopefully at least you can get your screen working.