newbie config troubles

Matthew McGraw mm0204 at earthlink.net
Sun May 8 03:24:56 MDT 2005

Hi to the list,

i'm sure this sort of thing has been answered a hundred times but, i
cant find a way to search the archives so....

i have a g4 emac happily running osx 10.2.8 and ydl 3.0... i was
displeased to discover that my nvida graphics card is not supported by
MOL (yet) but my biggest issue so far is my apple 1 button usb mouse.
i hope to upgrade my mouse eventually but until then, how do i 2 and 3
button click in ydl?  i would also like to be able to mount my HFS
filesystem under ydl but there is some notation of a kernel upgrade and
that sounds a little over my head as well.

any help offered will be most appreciated to be sure

thanks,

matt