newbie config troubles

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 03:41:19 MDT 2005

F11+Click, F12+Click, from memory - or it might be F10 and F11. I've
used a 3 button USB mouse for quite some time, so can't remember
offhand

As goes HFS mounting, I'm surprised its not in the kernel by default -
filesystem type hfsplus. Mounting would be along the lines of 'mount
-t hfsplus /dev/hda1 /mnt/osx'

If its not in the kernel already, I would expect a newer kernel to be
in the yum repositories

Cian