yellowdog-newbie Digest, Vol 9, Issue 7

Matthew McGraw mm0204 at earthlink.net
Tue May 10 11:05:23 MDT 2005

cian,

the HOW-TO on terrasoft's site mentions updating the kernel and gives a
number, the output of uname on my system shows a lower number than the
one given, therefore i assume i need to update...

i havent yet figured out how to use yum to update anything, let alone
the kernel... anyone willing to walk me thru it, i would greatly
appreciate the help.

tia,

matt