IBM Java and Opera.

Niy Niy at extacy.homeip.net
Mon May 9 21:23:14 MDT 2005

We set up YDL 4.0.1 the other day and followed the how to instructions
on installing IBM's Java SDK. Since then, I've been trying to get Opera
8 to load any applet. When we try to go to any site with a java applet,
Opera crashes and gives me this on stdout:
Can't find class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. Invalid class path ?
JVMDG218: JVM is not fully initialized - will not do dump processing.
Aborted

Any ideas?
We have the path set in Opera to
/opt/IBMJava2-ppc-142/jre/bin and it validates fine.
Any thoughts?

P.S. Please CC any responses, I'm not on the list. Many thanks.