Orion 4.0.1 and internet http

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:22:22 MDT 2005

On 5/12/05, Harish Ravikumar Krishnan <harishravi at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello List,
> This is my first mailing- so forgive my shortcomings if I am not following
> any protocol. What PC cards have compatibility with YDL, cos I do not have
> airport or a-extreme and would like to have a card which supports both Tiger
> and YDL.
> I have a TiBook 15'.
> Thank You,
> Harish.

If your PowerBook is old enough (i.e. pre-2003) it may support Airport
cards. If it does, you could get an Airport card and use it with both
OSes (I assume that YDL supports Airport since my Ubuntu install on PB
G3 does).

The advantage to an Airport card is that it's internal.

The drawback to Airport cards (NOT Airport Extreme) is that they are
in short supply so they're more costly than PC cards which are
external (but a pain in the derriere).

Eric.