Orion 4.0.1 and internet http

mailing by Giardina Software mailing at giardina-software.org
Thu May 12 10:38:40 MDT 2005

thanks Eric,

thanks for your suggestions, but YD report a choice as -Internet
connection- and it's named Airport  (i have only an card not the base
). Pb 12' haven't slot PCI. Is it impossible, i think, that YD doesn't
support wi-fi apple, YD is the major distro under Apple architecture..

any other idea?

TIA
marco