ydl 4 sound & internet do not work

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon May 23 03:05:55 MDT 2005

First, more specific details would be helpful.  For instance, which
"old rev"?  Which model imac?

Second, Terra Soft has very clearly stated (although I cannot say if
that same statement exists on the packaging), and other's participating
on this list will verify, that YDL 4 for a variety of reasons does not
support Old World macs.