ydl 4 sound & internet do not work

Robert Nuzum rnuzum at verizon.net
Mon May 23 09:41:38 MDT 2005

YDL to get the sound working with no success. All I get is a loud
noise when I reset the sound for the system  which stops after about
30 seconds. Some games which depend upon sound will play very slowly
if at all. I have no problems with the ethernet, I have dsl, which
connected without any issues.
Bob