(no subject)

jimhoward32 at charter.net jimhoward32 at charter.net
Thu Jun 2 12:58:34 MDT 2005

Ok, I spent some grueling time (10 minutes? - it's under "Troubleshooting", in chapter 9) going through the Yellow Dog manual, and the command is in fact "setup".  Get to the root prompt, simply type in "setup", and there is a menu of setup options, including graphics.  I'm pretty sure that's what fixed our problem.

Jim