Questions from a new user

Mark Philip markphilip at christian.net
Sat Jun 4 10:22:05 MDT 2005

Hi all,
Just installed YDL 4.0.1 on my old PowerBook Pismo 400MHz.
Got a couple of questions, hope you can help:

I'm using KDE.

1) How do I change/edit the boot menu to change the default OS on boot
to OSX? Currently it defaults to YDL after a few seconds.

2) How do I play MP3s?

3) How do I configure audio on the Pismo? Currently I do hear system
sounds, but there is a loud 'PSSSST' sound before the default tone sound.

4) How do I emulate the right-click whilst using the Apple single mouse
button?

5) What do you recommend for syncing with a Palm and also for a Palm
Desktop-like application?

Thanks in advance.
Mark (Singapore).