hellish - don't bother

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Jun 13 16:49:05 MDT 2005

Time always has been a factor of consideration for many persons which
is why there are so many shifts or changes as waves of people shift
their work habits and needs across diverse platforms (both software and
hardware).  I'm not sure how many people have checked out the Quicktime
speech of Steve Jobs at the latest World Wide Developers Conference but
in it he does announce a new release of OS X just as Longhorn is to be
released, and yes it also has it's own name along the cat family.  Does
he intend to identify future releases of the OS according to all the
species of existing felines?

Stay tuned!!

As the change from PowerPC to Intel takes place, the MacOS may see more
applications being written for it than ever before!  Interesting times
indeed!  Prices of expenditure will go down as speed and functionality
go up and the test between Microsoft and OS X will become something to
really view in terms of not what is better, but which OS allows one to
work more efficiently.

The stress will be back to what it was many years ago, raw - unbridled
- unencumbered - educated and trained - talent!