YDL Firewire start-up problems

David Wentroble davewent at tiac.net
Sat Aug 6 09:49:16 MDT 2005

I received a Firewire drive pre-installed with YDL 4.0.1.

I am running Mac OSX 10.4.2 on a 17" PowerBook 1.33 Mhz.

When I hold down the Option Key on start-up, I get the two different
systems on the screen. When I click on the YDL icon and hit enter,
the screen goes momentarily black then returns to the screen with the
2 icons.

I then need to force a restart to get back to start-up and then if I
try YDL again, the same thing happens.

To get back to OSX I need to force restart, click on the OSX icon and
then start-up works as usual in OSX.

Thanks for any help and ideas.

Dave Wentroble

David Wentroble