YUM Headers Cannot Be Found -- A different view

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Aug 18 00:07:58 MDT 2005

Hi Deacon Nikolai:

Maybe this should be called instead really confusing the issue.

It is quite possible that yum is functioning with programming
instructions which are no longer current (that is what "deprecated"
means).
Here is a link which may help you understand the background a bit more:

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/fedora-haskell/2005-May/000023.html

Try the suggestion he recommends.  Although you are using a PowerPC and
he is using i386; the problem is yum not the architectures.
Report back what happens, it'll be interesting.

Best wishes .,..