YUM Headers Cannot Be Found -- A different view

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Aug 22 11:02:52 MDT 2005

Hi Dean Nikolai:
You may have moved on to other issues by now, but I thought you should
know that the command

yum list

only lists what is available it does not "do" anything about it.

yum update yum

however (as the link I shared with you recommends) does update yum to
current standards of functionality.

yum update

updates the packages found in yum's database or found in yum's list.

Best wishes...