Command line question

Robert J. Grange rjgrange at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 21:38:57 MDT 2005

My default shell was the shell that is set by YDL as the default.  It
was not a bash shell, though I am sorry to say that I don't recall
what it was.  However, when I signed in as either root, or su, the
shell acted differently.  Then one day, the bash command line shows
up.  And as for upgrading to v4, I will wait a while.