Command line question

Robert J. Grange rjgrange at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 14:38:23 MDT 2005

Yes that is it.  The prompt has changed from what it was originally
to the bash$ prompt.  The bash prompt also acts differently, so maybe
something got messed about when I did the yum upgrade.  So if I can
get back to the # prompt that would be very cool.  Sorry about the
language confusion, my brain hurts.

Robert