g5 installation

Dru Kepple dru.ydl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:46:48 MST 2005

Thank you, Joseph...that did make a better impression.

Yeah...I'm not terribly excited about spending money to make this
work.  It is more exploratory rather than having a pressing need to
run Linux and only Linux...I'm just experimenting at this point.  For
now, it's no problem to keep using OS X and keep that free space
partition, and just wait for 4.1.

In the meantime, though, I logged in to the IRC at Freenode, as
suggested.  No answers yet, but thanks for the tip.

Thanks again.

Dru