Apple Peforma 6200

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:39:00 MST 2006

>  I believe I remember running YDL 2.3 when I had a Mac IIci which
> was a 68030.

Derick - I doubt this. YDL has, as far as I can remember, been PowerPC only;
not Motorola 68000.

The other possibility is to attempt to get a PCI card or other card
> (NuBus card?) which will fit into the Performa's slot which may have a
> G3 on it.  I have no idea if this is possible.

Its not - no processor upgrades for the 6200. Additionally, its 37.5Mhz FSB
would be crippling any upgrade - even a 604 - quite terribly.

Cian