Apple Peforma 6200

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Jan 6 15:52:00 MST 2006

Hi Sloppy:

As this fellow is a newbie, and really into the Performa series (for
whatever reason) I was trying to spare him the sad details which
fellows such as we would giggle and just guffaw about.  But yes, you
are correct.  Not only that, I actually read worse.  The 603 was
intentionally crippled by Apple to actually perform below it's
capability.  I felt sorry for the fellow and yes, as you stated -- I
left out the details, but the facts are now "out" or "outed", thanks to
you.  But the facts were bound to come out anyway and soon enough,
especially as there are no slouches on this list.

Oh well...