Parition Problem on G3 Installtion

Stephen Ko estebanko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:43:12 MST 2006

Wow, what a friendly mailing list. All these responses in one day. My
sincere Thank You goes to you all who responded. :-)

One thing that I didn't mention is that as Olaf has said, the drive
was used on a different machine, gasp!(Windows). May be that's the
problem. I'll try Collin's method and report back.

Thank you again,
Stephen.