Parition Problem on G3 Installtion

Collin O'Neill coneill at pobox.com
Fri Jan 13 23:25:25 MST 2006

I'm interested to know if you tried either parted or fdisk and what
errors or results did it give you?  Did they still spit back only 30G
(or 32G I think is the old hardware limit) of space? I have to agree
I've found Ubuntu to be more forgiving with older hardware - both on the
Mac and Wintel hardware. But YDL/Fedora/Red Hat's just easier to manage
for servers, particularly with the great Yellowdog Update Manager.

-C