Parition Problem on G3 Installtion

Stephen Ko estebanko at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 08:28:52 MST 2006

After hours of wrestling with the partition issue, I finally installed
YDL on 200GB HD. Parition was taken care of by Ubuntu installation.
Once that was done I was  able to freely modify the partition table
using disk druid. I followed the YDL installation guide regarding the
partition scheme: 1. Apple BootStrap (hda1) 2. Swap(hda2) 3. /(root)
at hda3.

I am also happy to report that all of 200GB is available for usage.

Thanks all to who responded to my original message :-)
Stephen.