MPlayer problems

Olaf Olson oolson at hadleyconnection.com
Sat Jan 14 23:15:13 MST 2006

Wow. Nice error message. Guess we know exactly what's wrong now, right?
I was hoping that there would be some kind of return error that would
guide someone down the path. I use xine for all of my video playing on
my G3. yum can install that, too. Don't know if the solution will work
for you, but I like it and usually get better results than I did with
mplayer.

Olaf