MPlayer problems

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Jan 15 04:39:51 MST 2006

Paul, if you follow Olaf's suggestion and switch to xine, you'll be
very surprised regarding all the options it has.  The interface is not
wonderful, but oh the options and all the stuff it can do -- absolutely
stunning!  Try it, put it a audio cd and activate Goom!  Grab something
to drink and lay back and enjoy the show.

Really, try it out.