New Yellow Dog Newbie.

Brian Durant RoadTripDK at MyRealBox.Com
Thu Jan 19 07:36:38 MST 2006

Hiya,

I am a new Yellow Dog newbie. I am in the process of downloading the
4.0.1 .iso files now, but still have a few questions. I have a 1.8
GHz PowerPC G5, so my first concern about the fan revving problem :I
tried the Ubuntu Dapper Flight 3 live-CD and they still have the
problem there, so my first question is of course, whether the problem
exists in YDL 4.0.1 as well? Apparently something to do with a kernel
module? My second question, for now, is whether my Apple wireless
Bluetooth keyboard is supported.

Cheers,

Brian